News & Events
Learn more about what's going on at NCPL
Events Happening in February
- Valentine Craft & Story Time:Join Children's Librarian John Heideman and celebrate Valentine's Day here at North Chicago Public Library. Enjoy a fun craft and story Saturday February 1st 1:00 pm til 1:45 pm, Saturday February 15th 1:00 pm til 2:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- Kid's computer time:Starting Monday February 3rd the computers in the Children's Department will now let children with a valid library card, use the computer for 1 hour.
- Design your Future!:FREE for 7th and 8th graders at the North Chicago Public Library, join us for this program that inspires teens to take control of their lives. Enjoy activities to expand your vision and build your confidence. Be inspired to believe in your own creativity and prepare to design the life you desire. Register to join us for this month long series. Saturday from 3:00pm - 5:00 pm February 8th 15th and 22nd and March 1st. We look forward to seeing you thee!
- Children's Book Club:Join Children's Librarian John Heideman as they discuss the exciting book "Skeleton Creek" by Patrick Carman. Saturday Febuary 15th 11:30 - 12:30. See you there!
- President's Day!:Join Children's Librarian John Heideman as we celebrat President's Day with a fun craft and movie. Monday February 17th from 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm. We hope to see you there!
- Toastmasters:Join us as we expolre the benefits of toastmasters. Gain confidence when presenting speeches, discover your leadership potential, Learn to think quickly on your feet. February 22nd from 3:00 pm til 4:30 pm we look forwad to seeing you there!